Pro Bono Grief Support Services for:
• Individual bereaved parents of an infant, a young/teen child, or an adult child ~ I do not offer groups
• Loss due to post-abortion, miscarriage, stillbirth, medical/genetic condition, illness, accident, military service, suicide, or murder
• Couples [for Grief Support only - I do not offer marriage/divorce counseling]
• Adult siblings and other Adult Family members, friends, and caregivers
• Adults living with an impending death/death of a child, spouse/partner, parent, sibling, friend or other loved ones
Further Support Information:
• Face-to-Face or Online Confidential Grief Support by Appointment Only for Adults only, over 18 yrs old
• Death from any cause, at any age, early on in your grief or many years down the road
• Appointments available Weekdays 9am - 5pm est
Grief Intake Form:Please complete/save/ and either email as pdf or print/fax before your appointment if possible ~ otherwise I will give you a hard copy to complete in my office, along with an Emergency Contact & Release Form
***Forms can be completed online - if using safari, open in adobe acrobat - if using firefox, open in adobe reader
• Limited evening and weekend hours available: last evening appointment 6pm, weekends 12pm - 2pm
• No charge for my services ~ Tax-deductible Donations are appreciated to benefit our 501c3 non-profit, but not required
• Your spiritual and/or religious beliefs (or non-beliefs), as well as concerns, conflicts, and challenges are respected
• All secure online consults: ONLY use firefox or chrome. BEFORE your appointment day, Please Submit the Grief Intake Form and also a completed Release Form via email [scan as pdf] to Deb or fax to 866.290.5206
• Cancellations: Even though my services are free, I value my time, so a 24-hour notice would be greatly appreciated
I do not offer emergency on call services ~
Emergencies call 911 and/or local Lansing Crisis Lines 517.337.1717 or 800.372.8460
The FOD Family Support Group would benefit from your donation.
We are an all Volunteer family-based
international Support Group and a 501c3 tax-exempt Non-Profit Corporation [Federal Tax ID # 83-0471342]. Donations are tax deductible. Your donation will help us cover copying, postage, website fees, phone calls to new Families in the US and abroad, Conference expenses, Grief Support, as well as for future Clinical/Research Funds for grants. No donations are used for administrative salaries. If you write a US check, please make it out to the 'FOD Group' and mail to
PO Box 54, Okemos, MI 48805
Or on our SECURE donation link you can designate your donation for Grief Consults.
THANK YOU from ALL of our Families!
Schedule an Appointment..
If you would like to share your grief story and concerns within a safe and compassionate atmosphere, please call or email